Sunday 26 January 2014

Fasten You to Me | Inspired by Love Songs Collection: Part 4

Konbanwa~

Hope your Sunday has been lovely. I stuffed my face with pasar malam food, so all is well with the world. :D

This post features a song that was my first inspiration for the Inspired by Love Songs collection. It's this obscure indie song that I happened across one fine day, and have loved ever since. The lyrics are simple and poignant, the melody quiet and sweet. 

If I had to choose one
Person to keep from
Falling off the earth to
Stay here with me
I'd hold on to you my
Foot tied to a tree you'd
Bid farewell to falling friends I'd

Fasten you to me
 Pendant of a tree fastened to an asymmetrical chain of green round-faceted crystals and clover links.

 Fasten you to me
Held down by the roots of a tree 


Item Code & Name: 170 Fasten You to Me
Price: RM18.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Green Round-Faceted Chinese Crystals, Clover Links, Tree Pendant
Measurements: Approximately 44.5cm (including clasp) + 3.5cm extender chain; Drop = 3.5cm
With that, I bid you good night.
Let the song below lull you to a peaceful slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment