Tuesday 28 January 2014

How Long Will I Love You | Inspired by Love Songs Collection: Part 5

Alas, we have come to the end of the Inspired by Love Songs collection.

I thought I'd end with the most romantic song of them all - How Long Will I Love You - a 1990 classic by The Waterboys, more recently covered by Ellie Goulding and featured in the movie About Time. The lyrics are unerringly romantic, made all the more sweet by the piano and strings-led melody and Ellie's soft, husky vocal stylings.

Inspired by this lovely tune, I made a sweet and simple bracelet that I think represents the song rather well.
 A simple chain bracelet with rose and clear crystal bicones flanking the infinity symbol at the centre - the answer to the question of "How long will I love you?". Dangling off the bracelet are a star charm and a rose Swarovski heart. 

How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer, if I can.
 The bracelet against a silver background for a clearer view.

How long will I need you?
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan.
Item Code & Name: 171 How Long Will I Love You
Price: RM20.00 SALE: RM14 (30% off, while item remains Available)
Status: Available
Materials: Rose Swarovski Bicone, Clear Crystal Bicones, Infinity Link, Star Charm, Rose Swarovski Heart, Heart Clasp, Made With Love Charm
Measurements: Approximately 16cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain


Do email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com if interested.
Much love to you (yes you!) for reading this. :)


We're all travelling through time together
Every day of our lives
All we can do is do our best
To relish

This remarkable ride
~~

No comments:

Post a Comment