Thursday 3 April 2014

Summer Scent | Seasons Collection: Part 3

It's been raining cats and dogs recently huh?

Looks like we're well into "rainy" season here in Malaysia. Speaking of Seasons, the 3rd installment in the Seasons collection is an ode to the only actual "season" we experience - summer! Now when I hear the word "summer", I immediately think of Olaf the snowman waxing lyrical about summer. Who's with me? :p

When life gets rough, I like to hold on to my dream
Relaxing in the summer sun, just lettin' off steam

 Ah, Olaf.

Anyway, for those who experience 4 seasons, summer is much longed for, especially in the colder months. When I was studying in Australia, everyone would be out on a hot summer's day - in tank tops and board shorts, crowding to the nearest beach to work on a summer tan. I can certainly see the appeal after months of being swaddled in layers of winter clothing.

Here are a pair of earrings dedicated to the bright and breezy colours of summer!

 When I think of summer, I think of sun-soaked warmth, brilliant blue skies and the green, green grass of home. These earrings have those exact colours - cheery yellow & bright turquoise chinese crystal doughnuts and emerald green chinese crystal teardrops dangling from diamond links - ready for some fun in the sun!
 I'm loving this unusual colour combination - quirky and cheerful.

Item Code & Name: 204 Summer Scent
Price: RM9.00
Status: [Sold 2], Available for remakes
Materials: Yellow and Turquoise Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Emerald Chinese Crystal Teardrops, Diamond Links

Update (31/5/14): This pair of earrings is now part of a matching set - check it out here!


Please make any orders and enquiries at

Thank you!
Now everybody sing with me!


Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle
But put me in summer and I'll be a...

HAPPY SNOWMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment