Saturday 6 December 2014

Suede Braids

Hello, if you are reading this on Saturday (during the day), chances are I'm working. :(
*sad*

Anyway, I've scheduled this post beforehand as I'll have no time to write one on Saturday itself.

It's been a while since mummy featured on this blog, so here's a post about something I made for mummy! So a while back, I bought a bunch of faux suede, with which I've had a lot of fun braiding. 

With the new colours, I've made this fairy-floss-coloured Christmas-themed bracelet (*click here*). I've since made a suede braided bracelet for meself, and a somewhat matching one for me mum! Today's post features the one made for mummy --
 Dark gray, carolina blue and purple suede braided in a French braid, capped off at the end with an "inspire" charm.
 This shows a clearer view of the colours and the braid - mummy wanted something in darker colours so that's what she gets!
Item Code & Name: 321 Suede Braids
Price: RM15.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Carolina Blue, Dark Purple and Dark Gray Suede, Inspire Charm
Measurements: Approximately 16.5cm (including clasp)

This is made for dainty hands as the mummy has a skinny wrist. Let me know if you want something similar at a different length, or with an extender chain! If you like suede, check out more stuff here!

Here's how you order.


Thank you and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment